Thursday, July 27, 2006

MySpace Cuties..

Here are tonight's cuties...



This dude's name's Aris. I read that he was totally against posers. I just noticed that his grammar's weird. But that's beside the point. He's hot.



This one's Yudi. I know. His names' too gay. But who cares? As long as you have those red lips and those tasty eyes. You can fuck me all you want.



I swear, Jayson right here looks like Paolo Bediones. I have two hot pics of him to prove it. What do you think?




And this one's the prettiest in the bunch. Nicolo. I love this boy already. I know he's nice and I'm pretty sure he thrusts well. His name is even sweet. =-D

So, which guy do you think I should hit it off with first? LOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous robeebaby said...

you can forget about aris. he is hot. but 'weird grammar' is a total turn off!

1:36 AM  
Blogger dave said...

well, i'm weird..

i actually have this thing for guys who do not 'know everything'... i think they're hot..

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home