Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Goodbye/Hello!

I haven't updated my blogs in like a million years... sorry for that..

Anyways, A LOT of things happened to me.

First. I'm excited about my upcoming trip to Malapascua with friends. I haven't been to Malapascua so I'm fairly jumpy about it. Yay!

Second. My girlfriend is scheduled to leave for Singapore this Friday. I'm kinda sad but she needs to take this flight. She's going to attend her bestfriend's wedding. So, I guess there'd be a lot of fucking the night before her flight. LOL.

Third, I will be spending two nights in Malapascua with eight other Engineers.

Fourth, NEWBIE would surely be there.

Well, well, well... Isn't that promising enough.

Well, it is. And I bet that it would be very fun. And naughty. And exciting. And hot. Hahahaha.

Wait. I haven't told you what happened these past few days, right?

Well, the day after the 'unexpected lunch' and the meeting with the 'bitch', I reported back to work.

When I entered my office, I found a small card on my table.

It read (COVER):

I WILL BE YOUR DOCTOR

(INSIDE)
ALL YOU NEED IS A KISS AND A LITTLE REST

Then a short note: Get well soon. John Dennis XXXX (that's why he's Jed)

The moment I read it, I was like, WOW!

Well, I was told that when I didn't report to work, Jed went inside my office and said that he needed to check some files. Hahaha. Tricky, tricky man.

And guess what happened next? I checked my mails and I got two from him. Whoah! hahaha... One was an uber-cheesy chain and the other was another get well soon note. He's a pretty thoughtful guy, right? Hehehe

I was busy the whole morning and I never left my office until lunch time. And come lunch time, I used the side door to get to the cafeteria upstairs. I was sippin on my iced tea when I got a text from you know who. He asked me if I was out.

I didn't text back. Not because I didn't want to talk with him. It's because I wanted to keep the thrill in things. I didn't wanna see where things would lead just yet. I have the entire Saturday and Sunday for that. LOL

He went inside the office at around three and brought a big slice of cake. He said his mom baked it. Again, I pretended that I wasn't interested. Hahaha. But I said thank you. He left when he felt that I wasn't in the mood for silly conversations.

I kinda felt bad when he left. I mean, he's such a good guy. And I've no reason to treat him that way. Am I right?


______________________


Well, the time right now is eleven. And I just got home. You know where I went? Mountain View Nature Park. It's a nature park in the mountains of Cebu.

Guess who invited me there? Yes. You know who.

We sat on this small bench and I swear, we were like so close to each other. I thought I was gonna lose control right there. He talked about his family and his life. He also talked about how much he likes me as a friend. I also learned some things about his girlfriend.

I swear, he hinted on being open to ANYTHING. hahaha. Is he sending me the right signals? Why would he want to hang out alone with me, anyway?

We were quiet for some time while we were drinking our beers. Then he suddenly said something that I will never soon forget. Actually, i kinda expected it but I didn't know that he would actually do it.

The, he kissed me.

Yes. Kissed me.

It was a four-second kiss, i guess. Coz I pulled away. No tongues. Just pure passionate kiss.
When I pulled away, he said "Im sorry. It will never happen again"

All I said was "..finish your beer and let's go."

We didn't say a word on our way back to the city. He looked kinda tense. He wouldn't look my way.
When I got off at some place where I parked my car, I took time to look at him and smile.

Then I said, "Don't forget to text me that you got home safely".

After that, I swear he lit up like a light bulb. =)

God, I hope I'm doing the right things.

I don't know where this will lead me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous robeebaby said...

OMFG!!!
you kissed! & you'll be s*xing next! hahaha!
good luck!

3:03 AM  
Blogger dave said...

hahaha... i hope not, Robee...

but who am i to say no? if ever.... LOL

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kiro said...

ahehe...

7:55 AM  
Anonymous achoo said...

good luck nalang! hehe..that was nice and crzy..hehe.. update nalang kung ano pa bago..hehe

4:30 AM  
Anonymous mj said...

GO DAVE! GO DAVE! GO DAVE! GO DAVE! GO DAVE! (cheerin' for yah!)
woooootwooooo! =)

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home